Located in South Shields, Tyne Dock Enterprise Park offers up to 7.1 hectares of land with 550 metres of direct riverside frontage.
As part of the Port of Tyne, Tyne Dock Enterprise Park can benefit manufacturers immediately as it is fully integrated into a mature logistics infrastructure. With container, RoRo, ferry, bulk cargo, road and rail connectivity, the site offers a superb development opportunity to support and enhance the region’s strong engineering and manufacturing sectors.
Ideal for developers, investors or businesses that are:
- looking for a prime location ready for redevelopment
- looking for a site with direct access to multiple river berths
- regional, national or international
- Development area of up to 7.1 hectares
- Excellent connectivity by road, rail and sea
- Direct access to multiple riverside berths as well as container, RoRo and bulk cargo facilities
- Local multi-skilled workforce
Enterprise Zone status with attractive incentives
As a designated Enterprise Zone there a range of incentives available to help businesses to start up or expand including:
- Simplified local authority planning, for example through Local Development Orders that grant automatic planning permission for certain development (such as new industrial buildings or changing how existing buildings are used) within specified areas
- Government grants to install superfast broadband
- Enhanced capital allowances - tax relief for investment in equipment
Are you interested?
If you would like to find out more about the Tyne Dock Enterprise Park, we can help.
Get in touch with us now to discuss your requirements and to get any of your questions answered.
Get in touch