Join industry expert Alan McGee, Digital Marketing Director with SAY Consultancy for a full day Masterclass to uncover how to become self-sufficient in this modern world of digital media and find out practical ways of using different digital and social media tools to promote your business, the use of third-party software and how it can help in managing your time and produce effective social media campaigns.
In addition to the Masterclass, this event will give you a full 360 approach that includes a pre-event one to one with a consultant to talk through your individual circumstance and carry out a pre-assessment which can be carried out face to face or over the telephone.
Post-event, a further one to one opportunity will be undertaken, again either face to face or by telephone to help embed your individual action plan and marketing plan into your company.
Who should attend:
- Companies and businesses who want to understand how to cost-effectively create and manage a digital media strategy for their business
- Individuals or teams who manage sales and marketing strategies on behalf of their company or personal business
- Aimed at SME's located in the North East working in one of the following smart sectors relative to Pathways 2 Innovation:
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Offshore & Energy Technologies
- IT, Creative & Digital
Why should you give up time to attend this event?
- If your business or marketing team is unsure of how successful their marketing efforts are or unsure as to the direction their strategy is taking them
- If you want to develop your knowledge base and learn from professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences then this is the Masterclass for you
What will be covered:
- Complete a Digital/Social Media Audit and Review for 2019 - In essence, this is a Digital Health Check, identifying your existing online image, and helping us to analyse any gaps in skills and knowledge
- How to create a level of self-sufficiency in your marketing efforts
- Time management and cost-effective use of digital tools
- Content Marketing and questioning if are you successfully selling your business On-Line
- How to maximise PPC advertising within Facebook
- An opportunity to share and learn good practice from other businesses
By the end of this Masterclass ...
- You will have completed a full Social Media Audit and Review
- You will come away with a 3-month marketing plan based on what you have learned
- You will have made new business contacts through networking opportunities
8.30am Registration, breakfast and networking opportunity
9.00am Welcome and Introductions
9.15am Workshop - Review Digital Health Check, how to manage your online image, how this can then help us to create a level of self-sufficiency in your digital marketing
10.45am Coffee Break
11.00am Workshop - Content Marketing, how to create the content that gets you noticed
12.30pm Lunch Break
1.15pm Workshop - Time management and cost-effective use of digital tools, and 3rd party software
2.45pm Coffee Break
3.00pm Workshop - Time management and cost-effective use of digital tools, and 3rd party software
4.15pm Q&A Session and roundup
4.30pm Event Close
BOOK YOUR SPACE
Register now to reserve your place.
Reserve your space now
On-site parking is available at the venue.