Find out more about the ERDF funded £6.5m Supply Chain North East programme working across the Automotive sector as well as Advanced Manufacturing, Chemicals & Pharma, Digital, tech and creative, Health & Lifesciences, Subsea, offshore and energy.
Get into Automotive is aimed at SME's within the North East LEP area who do not currently supply in the automotive sector and want to learn more about the opportunities within the industry.
What to expect:
The aim of the event is to:
- Help North East SME's take advantage of the growing automotive sector and its value to the UK economy
- Alert companies to future opportunities
- Highlight standards / entry requirements
- Outline how the NEAA is supporting the development of a dynamic, forward looking and competitive supply chain
- Provide a networking opportunity to North East companies who are looking to enter the automotive supply chain
9.00 Registration and Networking
9.45 The UK Automotive Sector
- Growing automotive sector and its value to the UK economy
- Future of Automotive
- Standards / Entry Requirement
11.15 Break for refreshments and networking
11.45 The North East Automotive Sector
- North East Opportunities
- Building the local supply chain
- Case Study
13.15 Closing remarks
13.30 Light lunch and networking
BOOK YOUR SPACE
Register now to reserve your place.
*This event is open to delegates wanting to join the Supply Chain North East programme. All registrants are giving authorisation for their details to be added to the enquiries list. We anticipate a high level of interest for this event so places are limited to ONE per company.
Reserve your space now
On-site parking is available at the venue.