Our dedicated Business Investment Team can offer practical support including information about business grants for North East businesses.
We make choosing South Tyneside an easy decision, get in touch for a chat about your business needs.
We are your single point of contact
Our specialist team will work with you to understand all aspects of starting up or relocating your business to South Tyneside. We act as an extension of your team, providing:
- Support to build a business case for locating in South Tyneside, including sector research and intelligence
- Assistance with planning, property search and business rates. We work with all property agents across the area
- Information and advice about attracting finance and accessing financial assistance for North East businesses
- Practical day-to-day support from set-up to becoming operational, including recruitment and training support
- Ongoing support to help your company grow and deliver successful projects
- Information and introductions to contacts and networks in your sector
- Strategic relationship building with key personnel locally, nationally or at international head offices
Whether your business requires assistance with planning, property search, business rates, employing staff or attracting finance - the Business Investment Team is the single point of contact for your business in South Tyneside.
Preparing to leave the EU (Brexit)
The Government has published guidance for business in preparation for Brexit. Answer some quick questions to get advice specific to your industry.
GOV.UK: Get ready for Brexit
South Tyneside businesses should also check the North East Growth Hub Brexit toolkit.
Financial assistance for North East businesses
If you're looking to raise funding or investment for your growing business, talk to our team and we will work with you to explore the best options to achieve your goals.
Our team have a broad knowledge of the investment programmes available, and can offer guidance for businesses at all stages of growth.
Some useful websites include:
North East Fund - £120million investment programme with five funds available for SMEs in different sector, with certain growth plans
North East Business Support Fund - small business for business improvement projects across Tyne & Wear
North East Growth Hub - Finance & Funding portal including information on funding, finance and loans
Please get in touch to discuss your business plans and funding requirements and our specialist team can offer up to date information about available financial assistance for North East businesses.
We would love to hear about the plans for your business, and chat through what we can offer in South Tyneside. Contact us to arrange a call or a visit.
Get in touch